Chief Executive Officer- Ideal qualifications for the Chief Executive Officer position include:
- Proven track record consisting of at least 10 years of experience managing a retail organization from a C-level position
- Must have excellent standing within the commercial cannabis community.
- Must be able to provide multiple references for directly managed employees who can validate business experience and key accomplishments.
- College degree required. MBA or other advanced degree in business management highly desirable.
Chief Operations Officer – Ideal qualifications for the Chief Operations Officer will include at least the following:
- At least 10 years of experience overseeing the operations of a horticultural or agricultural business.
- Must be comfortable drafting and reviewing financial documents to ensure accurate reporting of facility progress.
- Must be comfortable managing others and providing daily insight into Key Performance Indicators for Entity A.
Chief Financial Officer – Ideal qualifications for the Chief Financial Officer will include at least the following:
- Master’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.